祝你爆炸 发表于 2016-10-2 12:57:12
An new version 0.0.8 ofRcppAnnoy, ourRcpp-based R integration of the nifty Annoylibrary by Erik, is now on CRAN. Annoyis a small, fast, and lightweight C++ template header library for approximate nearest neighbours.
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
This release pulls in a few suggested changes which had piled up since thelast release.
Changes in this version are summarized here:
Changes in version 0.0.8 (2016-10-01)
Courtesy ofCRANberries, there is also a diffstat report forthis release.
- New functions getNNsByItemListand getNNsByVectorList, by Michael Phan-Ba in #12
- Added destructor (PR #14by Michael Phan-Ba)
- Extended templatization (PR #11by Dan Dillon)
- Switched to run.shfor Travis (PR #17)
- Added test for admissible value to addItem(PR #18closing issue #13)
This post byDirk Eddelbuettel originated on his Thinking inside the boxblog. Please report excessive re-aggregation in third-party for-profit settings.
/code/rcpp |permanent link
上一篇：Different JSON files in ASP.net Core