您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
OnePlus X is finally receiving stable OxygenOS builds of Android 6.0.1 Marshmall ...
It may have taken an extraordinarily long time, but OnePlus is finally sending out stable Marshmallow OTAs to the OnePlus X, the company's budget phone, in the form of OxygenOS 3.1.2 (and now 3.1.3). Although OnePlus did begin offering Marshmallow in the form of the OxygenOS 3.1.0 Community Build over a month ago, it had a few bugs that needed to be weeded out. At last, 6.0.1 is ready for prime time on the X.
Here's the official changelog for OxygenOS 3.1.3:
The OxygenOS 3.1.0 Community Build included most of these changes, but the October security patch is new to 3.1.2. 3.1.3 also brings some gesture optimizations. In addition, this stable build no longer has mobile network issues, incompatibility with some apps, and language localization has been improved.
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Launcher upgrades
- New icon packs
- Google search bar UI customization
- New design of wallpaper picker
- Shelf UX improvements
- Long press boards to rearrange or remove
- General system performance improvement
- Settings changes
- New (native Android) app permissions
- New Alert Slider settings with more customization options
- New apps
- OnePlus Music Player
- OnePlus Gallery
- Implemented October Android security patches
- Gesture optimizations
- General bug fixes
OxygenOS 3.1.3 is rolling out over the air to OnePlus Xes that are currently on OxygenOS 2.2.3, 3.1.0, 3.1.1, and 3.1.2 right now. If you'd like to manually flash it, you can do so from here .