拾忆 发表于 2016-10-2 06:18:40
This patch set results in a working standard library for the asmjs-unknown-emscripten and wasm32-unknown-emscripten targets. It is based on the work [email protected] [email protected]
您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
It does a few things:
Notes and caveats:
- Updates LLVM with the emscriptenfastcomp patches, which include the pnacl IR legalizer and the asm.js backend. This patch is thought not to have any significant effect on existing targets.
- Teaches rustbuild to correctly link C code with emscripten
- Updates gcc-rs to work correctly with emscripten
- Teaches rustbuild to run crate tests for emscripten with node
- Modifies Thread::new to return an error on emscripten, to facilitate debugging a common failure mode
- Modifies libtest to run in single-threaded mode for emscripten
- Ignores a host of tests that don't work yet, mostly dealing with threads and I/O
- Updates libc with wasm32 definitions (presently the same as asmjs)
- Adds a wasm32-unknown-emscripten target that feeds the output of LLVM's asmjs backend through emcc to generate wasm
Next steps are to fix the jemalloc issue, start building the two emscripten targets on the auto builders, then start producing nightlies.
- This is only known to work with --enable-rustbuild.
- The wasm32 target can't be tested correctly yet because of issues in compiletest and limitations in node kripken/emscripten#4542, but hello.rs does seem to work when run on node via the binaryen interpreter
- This requires an up to date installation of the emscripten sdk from its incoming branch
- Unwinding is very broken
- When enabling the emscripten targets jemalloc is disabled for all targets, which results in test failures for the host
#36317 tracks work on this.
上一篇：Why I'm a React Native Developer: A Response to Ariel Elkin