您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看，没有帐号？立即注册
SEJ LIVE: Anne Ahola Ward & Bridget Randolph on the Future of SEO, Mobile Search ...
Anne answered questions from the SEJ community on the future of SEO, including mobile optimization. She appeared LIVE on our Facebook page:
Some of theFuture of SEOquestions Anne answered include:
To learn more from Anne, check out her chapter What’s Next in Search? in our brand newcomplete SEO guide. There, you can also read the SEO guide in its entirety or download it as a PDF.
- What’s the current state of search now?
- Is mobile search a necessity?
- How is mobile search different?
- What is the relationship of mobile search and local search?
- Should we now prepare for voice search?
- What are up and coming trends in search?
- How will we know if sift through the SEO trends to check which is applicable to our small business?
- Is virtual reality the future?
- What is the future of the search industry?
- Should we always ride on SEO trends? What are your thoughts on experimenting?
- What major search principles do you enforce at CircleClick?
Want to learn more from Anne? She also did a mobile SEO and ASO podcastwith me:
Your browser does not support the audio element. Bridget Randolph, Distilled
Another important aspect of search is mobile, especially since mobile search has taken over desktop search as most popular. Bridget answered questions from the SEJ community on mobile SEO. She appeared LIVE on our Facebook page:
Some of themobile SEO questions Bridget answered include:
To learn more from Bridget, check out her chapter An Introduction to Mobile SEO in our brand newcomplete SEO guide. There, you can also read the SEO guide in its entirety or download it as a PDF.
- How important is mobile search?
- What exactly is mobilegeddon?
- How do we make our websites mobile-friendly?
- What’s the difference between mobile search and being mobile-friendly?
- How do roll out SEO in mobile search?
- How do we optimize an adaptive website for mobile search?
- What other mobile search trends should we know about?
- What is the relationship of mobile search to local search?
- What are the unique challenges and opportunities for mobile
- How have you used Responsive Web Design and HTML5?
- As the team lead at Distilled, and as a freelance consultant, do you recommend small businesses to convert to AMP?
Featured image made by author on Canva, using illustration by Paulo Bobita.