For the past five years, I’ve presented an overview of the mobile design topics, insights, and solutions I’ve been focused on at Google’s Conversions event
in Dublin. This year’s video recording on what’s changed in mobile design over the past ten years and where we could/should go next is now live.
While the complete video runs almost three hours, in the first ninety minutes I walk through how we’ve learned to optimize key flows on mobile over the past ten years and how we can continue to improve with inspiration from natural user interfaces and hardware design. The second ninety minutes are dedicated to Q&A on common mobile design and development issues, what’s next in tech, and more.
All Annual Sessions:
- [email protected] 2017 session onMobile in The Future
- [email protected] 2016 session onObvious Always Wins
- [email protected] 2015 session on Multi-Device Output, Input, and Posture
- [email protected] 2014 session on Mobile Navigation, Conversion, Input, & More
- [email protected] 2013 session on One Design for a Multi-Device Web
Big thanks to the [email protected]
team for making these sessions available to all.