Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 and Lightroom 6.5.1 are now available. Our focus with this release was to add support for new cameras and also fix reported customer issues.
Please note that on first launch of Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 / 6.5.1, you will need to log in to continue syncing images and metadata between desktop and your mobile devices. To sign in, click on the Activity Center in the upper-left corner and select the “Sign In” button. For more info see these detailed instructions.
Lightroom for iOS v2.3 is now live as well. Check it outhere!
The activity center is at the upper-left corner of the Lightroom desktop interface.
Thank you for all your feedback and passion for Lightroom.
Bugs Fixed in Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 / 6.5.1
- Droplets not working as export actions
- Issues with incorrect folder permissions . Please seeinstructions to help correct user permissions issues.
- EXIF lens name not visible for some camera models . Please seeinstructions to reparse the Lens metadata after installing the update.
- Focus lost in the keyword panel when navigating to the next image
- Error when merging to HDR or Panorama from a collapsed stack
- Removed dependencies on QuickTime for some video codecs on Windows. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/quicktime-uninstallation-impact.html for more information
New Camera Support in Lightroom CC 2015.5.1 / 6.5.1
- Pentax K-1
- Sony DSC-RX10M3
Image flickers when moving an adjustment slider. Note that this only occurs when using certain AMD graphics cards (such as 6450M and 6970M) on Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan). We are working with our partners to resolve this issue. In the meantime, you can workaround this issue by disabling “Use Graphics Processor” in Lightroom’s preferences .
Please select Help > Updates to install the update. See Keeping Lightroom up-to-date .
Direct download links:Win |Mac
Give us feedback
Once you’ve updated to the latest version of Lightroom, don’t forget to leave us feedback about your experiences. Lightroom wouldn’t be what it is today without our passionate and loyal customers around the world. Giving us regular feedback helps us to find and fix issues that we may otherwise not know about. We are listening.
Here are a few ways that you can send us feedback: